"Cuban" Soft Construction 3 pc Freeman Suit - Flannel Glen Plaid
The "Cuban" Freeman Suit is the result of 12 months of R&D and multiple samples to create a "tailored" jacket that is both sharply tailored and extremely comfortable. Built on a “floating” canvas chest piece, we’ve removed the lining, replaced the shoulder pad with a hand-shaped piece of canvas and set the sleeves by hand using shirt-sleeve construction. The result is a refined, tailored look that offers unparalleled comfort and range of motion. Wear the jacket as part of the suit or by itself with jeans for a more casual look.
The plain-front trousers are also cut slim and taper slightly from the knee down.The trousers have a plain front and a zipper closure. Please note: The trousers are sized down 6 from the jacket size (36 jacket means 30 trouser).
- 10.5 oz. Wool Flannel Glen Plaid from Italian mill, E. Thomas
- "Floating" canvas chest piece
- Hand-shaped canvas shoulder
- Hand set shirt-sleeve construction
- 2.75" notch Lapel
- Oxhorn buttons on lapel & vest
- Basting stitched sleeves to allow for working buttonholes
- Two-Button, Side Vent
- Available in Made to Measure
- Made in the USA