Bedford Shacket - Army
The Bedford Shacket was inspired by an unlined, unconstructed bespoke blazer that our Master Tailor spent 3 months working in Fall of 2016.
Unlined, and cut from a sturdy 16 oz. Japanese bedford corduroy, the shacket was designed with utility in mind. It can be worn as a casual separate, a light fall layering piece or, when paired with matching trousers, as a full suit.
- Unlined & unstructured
- Piped internal seams
- 16 oz. 100% Cotton Japanese Bedford Cord
- Pre-washed to eliminate shrinkage
- Single-need topstitch construction
- 2 button notch lapel
- 2 external patch pockets
- Double-back vent
- Plain cuff
- Horn buttons
- Wash cold, Hang dry
- True to size we recommend taking your normal size.
* Model is 6'1" 160 lbs with a 38" chest and wears size Small