MIL-SPEC Isle of Man Parka - LTD. EDITION BLAZE ORANGE
Our best-selling piece of outerwear is back and we've made some fabric and hardware upgrades based on military specifications for all-conditions gear.
The shell of our Isle of Man waxed-cotton Parka is cut from MIL-SPEC 8.25 oz TexWax™ shelter tent in it's raw form. The fabric is then infused with a proprietary formulation of waxes that give the fabric a lasting and lifelong resistance to inclement weather.
This wax formulation imparts a superior level of water repellency, low temperature flexibility and a high meltpoint making it ideal for extreme weather conditions.
Lined with MIL-SPEC melton wool, this waxed-cotton Parka is a tool that is perfect for fall & winter, and can be layered for the nastiest & most demanding conditions.
When conditions allow, remove the hood and the Isle Of Man becomes a weatherproof M-65 that will age beautifully over time.
- Waxed-cotton Parka Made in NYC
- MIL-SPEC 8.25 oz.TexWax™ waxed-cotton Shelter Tent
- Heavy-duty MIL-SPEC 19 oz. Melton wool lining
- Water & wind resistant
- Corozo buttons on detatchable hood
- 6 external pockets / 2 internal pockets
- Custom concealed hardware on sleeves and storm flap
- 2-way Ideal #10 zipper
- Nickel-finished snaps on adjustable cuffs
- MIL-SPEC paracord adjustable hood and waist
- Wipe clean, do not wash or dry clean
- Limited Production run
THIS COAT FITS TRUE TO SIZE.
MODEL MEASURES: CHEST 40"/101 CM, HEIGHT 6'2"/188CM, 180 LBS; AND WEARS A SIZE MEDIUM.
|Sleeve Length||33"||34"||34 1/2"||35 1/2"||36 1/2"|
|Body Length||28 1/2"||29"||29 1/2"||30"||31"|