FSC X SEIKO DIVE WATCH- PEPSI MOTHER OF PEARL
We've saved the best for last. We are very pleased to bring back one of our favorite collaborations, the Freemans Sporting Club x SEIKO Scuba Dive watch for what will be our final collaboration with SEIKO Japan. Designed in partnership with LOWERCASE Creative Director Yoshikage Kajiwara, this watch is based on the original Seiko Dive watch first released in 1975.
The FSC/LOWERCASE version is presented in a red, white and blue Pepsi case, and white Mother of Pearl dial with "FREEMANS SPORTING CLUB" printed in red on the dial. This is a truly beautiful watch.
This is a JDM (Japanese Domestic Market) watch model with very limited availability in the US.
* Limited to one watch per customer.
* Serial number will be random.
* Due to the limited quantities available, all sales final. No returns.
* Watches sold to customers in the US will be accompanied by a 3-year limited warranty.
- REF: STBR013J
- Function: Time / Date
- Movement: Solar
- Caliber No.: V147
- Case Material: ion-plated stainless steel
- Band: Reinforced Silicon
- Glass: Curved Hardlex Glass
- Water Resistance: 200m Diver
- Accuracy: ± 15 seconds per month
- Case Diameter: 42.7mm
- LumiBrite hands and markers
- Additional Features:
- Case back serial number
- Rotating Pepsi bezel
- Mother of Pearl dial
- Screw lock type crown
- Screw back
- Overcharge prevention function
- Immediate start function