MIL-SPEC FISHTAIL PARKA - OLIVE
New for Fall 2017, our MIL-SPEC Fishtail Parka is loaded with functional details and comes complete with a removable fleece liner that can be worn separately.
The shell is cut from MIL-SPEC 8.25 oz TexWax™ shelter tent in it's raw form. The fabric is then infused with a proprietary formulation of waxes that give the fabric a lasting and lifelong resistance to inclement weather.
This wax formulation imparts a superior level of water repellency, low temperature flexibility and a high meltpoint making it ideal for extreme weather conditions.
With a totally weatherproof shell, the fleece liner can be removed and worn separately in warmer weather, leaving you with a classic Fishtail shell that can be worn 8 months a year.
This is the most functional and weatherproof piece of outerwear we have made to date.
- Waxed-cotton Parka Made in NYC
- MIL-SPEC 8.25 oz.TexWax™ waxed-cotton Shelter Tent
- Removable Fleece Hooded liner
- Water & wind resistant
- 2 external pockets
- Custom concealed hardware on sleeves and storm flap
- 2-way Ideal #10 zipper at front and sleeves
- MIL-SPEC heavy Natural drawcord and waist
- Wipe clean, do not wash or dry clean
THIS COAT FITS TRUE TO SIZE.
MODEL MEASURES: CHEST 38"/99 CM, HEIGHT 6'1"/185CM, 160 LBS; AND WEARS A SIZE SMALL